100+ Cool & Sassy Bio For Girls

Facebook Bio For Girls


100+ Cool & Sassy Bio For Girls

short bio for facebook for girls: 

Welcome to Facebook!

To exist in a world where everything is just perfect you also need to keep a pace with it. If there is one policy to be recognized on Facebook that is Stand out! 

Be distinct or get extinct!

One thing on your Facebook profile that describes you and can’t be ignored is your Facebook bio. It highlights what you are so it has to be too striking. Whether you are into cooking, fashion, love travelling on vacation, are into cars, music or into politics, bios allow others to get a tiny glimpse very quickly.

Classy FB Bios For Girls: 

Being Classy means being Calculated. You dress up like classy and you have attitude in your personality.

So, Sassy Here are the list of bios which is best for your facebook profile:

  • Fueled by sarcasm, caffeine & classy thoughts
  • What I learnt since I joined Facebook is, I am not as messed up as I thought I was!
  • I am not weird…. 
  • You just can’t process me with a normal brain!
  • I don’t Facebook my problems because I face them
  • You laugh at me because I am different
  • I laugh at you because YOU AREALL THE SAME

  • I am blessed with a funny gene that makes melive and enjoy life tothe fullest.

  • I don’t have more than one personality. I am exactly what I am.

  • I am busy being myself...

  • I am not and I will never be ashamed of who I am. Is it wrong to be amazingly unique?

  • If Nobody is perfect, then I am Nobody

  • I can change the world with my smile

  • I don’t care what you think of me until you think “I am amazing.”

  • You love me? Great!! You hate me? Even Better

  • I am my own experiment, My own piece of art

  • Everybody has got some addiction; mine is SUCCESS

  • All I got right now is DREAMS

  • I am authentically an alright kinda person

  • I’m busy, You can do something useful with your life too.

  • I think you are hot too, you’re permitted to follow me, let’s start!

  • Stop following me, I don’t even know where I am going.

  • Please don’t say ‘she’s Weird and psycho’, I know it already

  • It takes only $0 to be kind.

 
100+ Cool & Sassy Bio For Girls



 

Post a Comment

0 Comments